Sponsored Ad

Amdro Powerflex Pest and Weed System Review

Disclaimer: I received the Amdro Powerflex Pest & Weed System for free, because I am a part of a BzzAgent review program. No other compensation was received and all of my opinions are honest and my own. Results may vary, please use at your own discretion.

The Ants Go Marching One by One

I couldn't wait to use the Amdro System by the time my package had arrived, we were already experiencing ants and weeds that were trying to take over our house.

Many have experienced ants that enter your home at the first sign of warmth. I know we have and it's not the hardest to deal with, just annoying and tedious. 


What is Amdro Exactly You Ask:

The AMDRO® PowerFlex® Pest & Weed System* battery-powered sprayer automatically combines concentrate from the cartridge with water from the tank, so you get perfectly combined solution every time, with no wasted water or concentrate
  • One four-ounce cartridge makes one full gallon of spray
  • There is a cartridge for any weed or pest job:
    • Lawn Weed Killer Concentrate
    • Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate
    • Home Pest Indoor Insect Killer Concentrate
    • Yard & Perimeter Outdoor Insect Killer Concentrate
  • It takes only seconds to go from killing weeds outdoors to killing pests indoors — simply take out the cartridge, press and hold the trigger for 10 seconds to flush the sprayer with water from the tank and twist in a new cartridge
  • Cleanup is a breeze: Simply untwist the cartridge, press and hold the trigger for 10 seconds to flush the sprayer with water from the tank and snap the partially used cartridge into the convenient on-board storage area on the back of the system.
  • No measuring, mixing or mess to clean limits consumer exposure
  • Battery-powered sprayer controls dilution and leaves no leftover solution, limiting over-application and chemical waste
  • AMDRO® PowerFlex® System is better for the environment using less fuel to ship concentrated refill cartridges than ready-to-use pest and weed control products
  • Available at Walmart, Home Depot, and select retailers
  • Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price: $14.99 Sprayer, $11.99 Refills

Finally Got to Use it
This what the kit I have looks like. I was thrilled to see that it came with the four cartridges and an extra one as well. We were getting a lot of rainy days, so it took a while before we could use it. We have a large yard and it gets overgrown with hard to kill weeds very easily. I've pulled them by hand and had my girls help me pulling and the weeds just come back in a few days.





The Weed and Grass Killer Concentrate
My husband and I really want to get rid of the weeds and the ants as well, but our goal is to someday win a yard makeover from a celebrity gardener. DIY... HGTV, please do our yard over, please!!! Until then, we'll get in the yard and do the best we can. We used the Weed and Grass Killer Concentrate on an area up against a fence. The guide states that you will see results pretty quickly (within a few days), but it took a few weeks or so before we saw any real results. Not saying that it didn't work, it's just that our weeds must be super tough or it just takes a few weeks. Here's the before and after of the fence.

Before and After. It really works.
Lawn Weed Killer Concentrate
We also sprayed an area in our front yard with the Lawn Weed Killer. We plan on mulching this area and want to avoid any weeds peeking through. I left one side untreated to see the difference. As you can see below it is quite a difference and I will be spraying the untreated side as well. 

My husband and I both suggest that if you have really overgrown weeds that you cut them down as much as possible and that should get rid of all of the weeds.

Untreated side and treated by Lawn Weed Killer side

Pests be Gone
As far as the Pest Concentrate for indoor and outdoor. This kills the bugs pretty much on contact. We used the Yard and Perimeter Outdoor Insect Killer Concentrate the other day. I sprayed the whole perimeter of my house as well as the windows. No pests to speak of and I'm happy. 

Just to go back a little to another night. One night we were out on our deck around midnight grilling, yes we do that. This night the bugs were out and it made for a less than enjoyable experience. Especially going from inside to outside and vice verse. I was like the Matrix dodging all kinds of bugs. My husband had the idea to spray the Amdro on the paneling and the screen since we didn't have any bug spray for our bodies nor a bug light. The results were instant and we were able to stay outside and grill the night away. 

It Works It Really Works
I'm thankful that it worked, at first the weed killer had me concerned that I would have to write a bad review but eventually it worked. I recommend this system to anyone looking to get rid of pests and weeds with little hassle. Please be aware that this system does use chemicals so use around kids and pets with care.

No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK