Sponsored Ad

HPV The "Sexless" STD - Wash Your Hands Now!!!

Image courtesy of wandee007 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Last night I was watching TV, yep. I saw two commercials consecutively that were for Ricki Lake and Dr. Oz. The topic of both shows was HPV, in regards to the youth and adults. Ricki Lake was talking with guests about the importance of the vaccine. Dr. Oz was talking about how this is the 30 somethings virus and that most don't even know they have it.

He also spoke about the risk of cancer as a result. I just feel like I was ahead of the curve and felt the need to repost this for those who may have missed it. I think the key to fighting this virus is prevention and that means proper hygiene. We all have this virus in our bodies to begin with, let's just keep it under wraps. I know we always tell our children to wash their hands, but I don't think we, as adults heed this advice as much as we dish it out. I was doing some research on #HPV recently because I had a visit to the pediatricians office and was reading the poster about the vaccine. This is in no way an endorsement for or against the vaccine, just my thoughts. I went home and in my studies discovered that HPV, is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the United States. At least 50% of sexually active people will have genital HPV at some point in their lives. There are more than 100 types that can infect the genital areas of males and females and not always through sexual contact. Simply rubbing body parts or hand to genitals can cause the spread of the infection, meaning even when wearing a condom you are at risk of contracting the infection.  This leads me to hand washing hygiene and how crucial this needs to be for all of us. The talk of STD's can make some people feel, let's say ummm uncomfortable. Talk of strip clubs can be even more taboo, but we know that people do it. I know that some like to frequent strip clubs, be it for a bachelor party or just hanging out. Nowadays it's not even that odd to see women at the club with their man or their girlfriends. I'm not judging by any means, however I don't think that most people think about the contamination possibilities that can arise.

For example, one of my favorite episodes of My Wife and Kids - "Outbreak Monkey" is the one when the flu is spread throughout the show and Michael has tickets to see Lebron James play at Madison Square Garden. Everyone in the house starts to get the virus from everyday things. Like the pizza guy sneezing on his hand and giving Jay her change after to the daughters drinking after their mom.  


My Wife and Kids - Outbreak Monkey

Well, it almost happens that easy with HPV and we know how many dollars are exchanged at strip clubs. I'm just saying, 

1.     Someone makes it rain and then goes to buy a drink or two 
2.     The change that the bartender gives back is one that a dancer had and she happens to have HPV. 
3.     She also performs certain "acts” on stage and greet the customers by shaking their hands. All of this goes on without anyone ever washing her hands. 
4.     Someone gets this dollar back for change or shakes the dancers hand and then goes to the bathroom or drinks their drink and boom there it is. 

You touched yourself without ever washing your hands and now have possibly infected yourself with HPV without any sex and not even knowing it. This can take place in several instances and not just the strip club, but the chances are higher in that environment. Most men don't have any symptoms or may not even notice the ones they do have and go on infecting person after person or their unsuspecting mate at home. I'm sure a lot of relationships have been broken because one accused the other of cheating. The chain of events that took place to make this happen are simple enough, but can have deadly consequences. Almost all cervical cancer, which is the third most common type of cancer in women is caused by HPV. So wash you hands people and it's not just about the cold or flu!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My significant other had what he thought was a scar or keloid for the last going on 10 years or more. I was concerned and did some research and found some pics that were identical to what he had. Turns out that it was not a scar or keloid but HPV in the form of a genital wart. I took a picture to my doctor to confirm and he has now had it removed. I say this to show that there can be no ill effect or symptoms especially in men that seem evident. Who knows what can stem from that in the future? Be aware and please wash your hands people

Anonymous said...

There is almost no way to avoid getting genital warts/hpv unless you keep your privates to yourself.
Its that simple. There is no avoiding skin to skin contact.

Anonymous said...

You should have gotten checked out too, just in case. Even if you wash your hands you are not safe.

Anonymous said...

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. It's unfortunate for those who just want to bump uglies. I just think about all of the younger people that think they are safe because there is no penetration. More education is needed.

SUSSAN MORRIS said...

I'M TOTALLY CURED OF CANCER FROM DOCTOR JAMES HERBAL MEDCINE   Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of cancer and my aunt and her husband were cured from herpes by Dr James who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 11days later, I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will only get you cured from what you are, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness Contact or email address.... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....His herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side effect.

Jennifer K Robert said...

Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Arthritis, Chronic pains. etc. by herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know it is hard to believe but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK