Sponsored Ad

Meatless Taco Nacho's:Tasty Snack Made From Left Overs

Yep, that's right I said Meatless Taco Nachos. The secret is the Veggie Crumbles that are just as good as meat with none of the fat or calories. Trust me no one ever knows the difference. I have served up my Taco's and Nacho's to so many of my friends and family without their knowledge and they loved it.

After I told them I got a few funny looks and screwed up faces but, they still asked for more or just shrugged their shoulders and dug right in. Then you have the person that just let's it sink in
We have Taco Tuesday's and sometimes Thursday, Saturday or whenever the heck we feel like it. This would be a great meal for Meatless Monday as well. We love taco's and nacho's.

We use the Boca brand crumbles we prefer the texture and because I am not for GMO's and recently learned that not all "organic" brands  feel the same as I do. This is a post on Meatless Taco Nacho's so I won't get too deep into the GMO issue. However, if you want more information on the particulars go to Organic Consumers Association.

Meatless Taco Nacho's are prepared the same way as any other taco recipe and the Veggie crumbles don't require any oil. Although I like to use a tiny bit of Olive oil to coat the pan when I'm preparing the "meat" veggie crumbles. As you can see I also added some avocado slices to it and now I have a nice mid day snack that is low in calories, taste good as ish, and was easy to make.

~Narjah
Your Hip Mommy Chick

If you Like my Blog Vote for Me as Top Mommy Blogger
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

If you haven't yet Like Me on Facebook to at: Hip Mommy Chicks

No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK