Sponsored Ad

Zingo Word Builder {Product Review}


A ThinkFun Game
So Much Fun, Bingo with a Zing!
Your kids won't even know they're learning while playing this simple yet ingenious word building game. We love to play games together as a family and I'm all for including some education in the mix. Why not? 

ThinkFun
The makers at ThinkFun switched up the traditional Bingo game and made it even better. My girls actually really like playing this game and so do I. This version of the game is an awesome word building exercise and it's perfect for ages 5 and up, though my 4 year old plays with us so she can learn along the way as well.

Simplicity at it's Best
Comes with 6 double sided cards, 72 tiles and the Zinger
The concept is so simple it makes one say, "why didn't I think of that". After shaming myself I get over it and I'm just plum happy that at least someone thought of it. The initial reaction to the game is one of, this may be a little fun...ok. Then when you start to play, it's just as addictive as a bingo game at the local fair without having to smooth talk the announcer. I felt like an old woman yelling for more chips. It's easy enough to have fun at and challenging enough to exercise you and your little ones brains.


The yellow side is easier with only 1 letter to fill. Orange side has 2 blank spaces
Build Reading Skills, Three letters at a Time
It's the perfect confidence builder for early readers! Ideal for players who are just learning to put letters together to form words, great for teaching spelling and vocabulary. With two levels of play, it's designed to engage and support both beginner and more experienced readers. Just slide the Zinger and claim your tiles to fill your Zingo card with three letter words. My girls and I to make the game a little tougher and the stakes a little higher, play with 2 or 3 cards at time. I tell you, they have a promising bingo future ahead of them.

Bedtime Fun, ThinkFun
We like to play Zingo anytime of the day but, I found that playing it at bedtime is a good way to wind down and the added benefit of the last thing being on their minds is learning, forming words and spelling. Even if they are dreaming about something else, the brain building is subconciously on their mind. We are eager to try out the whole line of ThinkFun Zingo games. You should go out and get yours today.

Like this review, keep coming back for more!

Your Hip Chick,

Narjah


Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK