Sponsored Ad

School's Out for Summer!!!

My 3 Queens, the loves of my life
No More Pencils, No More Books, No More Teachers Dirty Looks!
Who remembers singing that song? Okay, school is out and now all of my girls are home. For those of you that don't know I am a stay at home mom that has 3 girls aged 3, 6, and 8. My two oldest are in school and my 3 year old stays at home with me everyday. The last day of school was a half a day and we spent it doing our nails then we went out for ice cream. It was so much fun to just hang out with my girls for the day. 

It's Gonna Be a Long Summer
I now have more time to spend with them and mold their lives during the day. Now they have more time to drive me crazy and
make me feel like a referee during the NBA Finals. As I type, I'm holding a therapy session with my 8 year old on how to effectively communicate with her sisters. It's going to be a loonnnggg summer. I don't think I even got online this weekend. The weekend was spent with me doing my mother in laws hair and just spending time with my family. We got rain most of the weekend so we stayed in. 

Quality Time
This is the time for us to bond, learn and explore as a family. I'm going to be blogging because I love sharing, but I hope to be busy getting my quality time on. I'm not leaving by any means just getting more life experiences to share with you. I started this blog to try and keep my sanity as a stay at home mom. I'm so fortunate to be able to stay at home and be with my girls everyday. I'm going to put my best foot forward and make this an awesome summer break. 

See ya soon!

Narjah

Get to know me better!!!
Twitter
Facebook
Subscribe and get posts directly to you

No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK