Sponsored Ad

11:11 Passport Holder {Hip Mommy Must Have}

Hip Travel Chick
The wonderful folk over at 11:11, Jamila Tazewell make hand make art for your pocket. This passport holder is made of a super soft, durable and waterproof combination of sewn laminated 100 % recycled paper and clear vinyl and such a beautiful design. 

Hip Mommy Must Have
I was sent the passport holders and this is one of those finds that I'm glad came me way. 

Sooo in love with my passport holder. I am proud to announce this uber unique passport holder as a Hip Mommy Must Have. 

Definitely "Chick-a-lic-ious" for the woman that is getting their travel on. 



The Perfect Accessory
Later this year, my family is going to be traveling abroad and this makes the perfect accessory for my bag. It screams I'm cute, I'm hip, don't you wish you had me!!! 

The Perfect Gift
Know someone that travels and want to get them the perfect gift. You have just found that one of a kind gift in this. Makes a great conversation piece. 




Chicks Rule
11:11 is a woman owned small business based out of California. They sell passport holders, checkbooks holders, card holders, notebooks, wallets and condom cases. I have to mention that 11:11 the time has always been prevalent in my life, and when I got contacted by them I felt like it was meant to be. Here is where the name for the company came from.   



Get Connected
Check out their About Us Page and follow them on Facebook and you will find some other vintage inspired gems that are sure to please anyone that has discerning taste. 

They are always adding new designs and even show you how the products are made. Below you will find some cool videos of the artist creating and some cute commercials.





I think you will enjoy these:

Product Demos

YouTube:

Be Fortunate Commercial

Going Out Commercial


Tastefully Yours, 

~Hip Mommy Chick Narjah~

















No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK