Sponsored Ad

Tasty Vegans Meals, You Don't Have to be Vegan to Enjoy

Fettuccine With Cannellini Beans & Artichoke Heart Alfredo

via meettheshannons.net
Tasty Tuesday Vegan Meals
You'll love these vegan dishes. Ok...don't be afraid of the word Vegan. After all, it's not as if you don't eat these same fruits or veggies on a regular basis or at least at some point in your week. If you don't, you should.

Don't Label Me!
I know for some, the very fact that it's labeled "Vegan" is enough to stay away from even entertaining these recipes as a whole meal. I just ask that you keep an open mind and consider the incorporation of vegan in your diet. Think of it as a lifestyle adjustment that tastes great and is good for you. Even if it's, initially 
for one day out of the week.


Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't
I have been an on and off Vegan for the last 5 years or so. With the most amount of on being in the last 2 and a half years (on and off). I wouldn't label myself as a Vegan, just a sometimes Vegan that eats pretty healthy the rest of the time. It has worked well for me, and as we all know moderation is the key with anything. With Spring being here and Summer around the corner, lighter dishes just make sense.

Quick and Easy Mac & Cheese via healthyblenderrecipes.com
30 Delicious Vegan Recipes
Check out these delicious Vegan dishes, that are ready in under 30 minutes. All of these delicious recipes in a compilation of several great food bloggers from the BuzzFeed website. 

Enjoy and change your lifestyle and your waistline!




No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK