Sponsored Ad

This Baby Was Born Still in the Amniotic Fluid. Find out more here...

Born and Don't Even Know It
I just had to post this picture and article. Some things I can't pass up. This is such an amazing and beautiful thing to see. The baby is born and doesn't even know it. Who hasn't said they would love to see or wondered how the baby looks inside the amniotic sac. This might be the best we can get to life on the inside of the womb before birth. The baby was delivered by C-section.

The original article is in Greek and the picture was snapped by the delivering doctor.
The doctor admits that he was left "breathless" at the sight. 

We sure are amazing beings and I'm glad I was able to see this picture. Get more from this article on MSN We can't stop staring at pic of baby reportedly born in amniotic sac

1 comment:

Jennifer K Robert said...

Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Arthritis, Chronic pains. etc. by herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know it is hard to believe but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK