Sponsored Ad

I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy Challenge--Funny Stuff

Lol, this is some of the funniest reactions I have seen. Jimmy Kimmel issued a challenge to parents and if I would have known about it I'd been all over it. It's a special indescribable feeling that a parent gets tricking their child, aaahhh sweet payback. It's a mix of emotions, from extreme happiness to sometimes extreme sadness because of how they react. Either way it's well worth it. Check out these kids in the Jimmy Kimmel YouTube Challenge, it will have you cracking up.

YouTube Challenge-I Told My Kid I Ate Their Halloween Candy Again

The little girl at the end takes understanding to a whole new level and warmed my heart. If that was my baby I would be so pleased with how well she took it. She is the cutest

No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK