Sponsored Ad

Cinnamon Bun Waffles {Your Kids Will Love This}

Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Such an ingenious, lazy parent idea. This is so easy and so quick. It's almost 8:10 in the morning, while getting the girls ready for school and preparing to cook breakfast I realized when I opened the fridge that I needed some breakfast food. I saw that we had Cinnamon Rolls, but these tasty buns are normally left for the weekend when we have more time. I just didn't have time to preheat the oven ( 15 mins.), wait for the rolls to cook about another 15 minutes and get the girls off to school in time.

Too Easy
The other day my husband showed me a picture of this and I jumped on it. All you have to do is heat up your waffle press, spray with cooking spray. When ready place 4, or however many you want to on it and wait. When I first placed them on the waffle iron, I pressed them down with the lid to flatten them. They rise as they cook, you can continue to press it down again or not. It was wonderfully easy. The girls were able to eat them with their hands, without too much a mess. They whipped up in less than 5 minutes and we made to school on time. You know you want to try this tomorrow :-) Let me know if you do at @hipmommychicks or leave a comment below.

What You Need:

Waffle Iron
Cinnamon Rolls
Cooking Spray

Thanks for reading and be sure to share, if you enjoyed this post. Check me out on Facebook for more like this.

Narjah

No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK