Sponsored Ad

Happy New Year Folks!!!

Most folks make up a resolution that fizzles out in the first few months of the year. There is nothing wrong with resolutions, that's not what I'm stating. I just don't think we should feel compelled to make a statement our keep up an image. Just be the best you that you can be. That means live in reality and know what you want from life as an adult, woman and mother. Be better than you were last year and that's quite an accomplish. As small as it may be it's change and progress.
Love yourself and your children. See yourself as the awesome being that you are or can be and you are on a good righteous path. I want to thank all that have supported me, my blog, and all my ventures and from the bottom of my heart I appreciate it. You all know who you are and you are so special to me. It can be at times hard, but the struggle is beautiful and it is what it is. All in all we are the creators of our destiny at the end of the day. What will you be? Peace be with you always and in the New Year learn to love yourself. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I agree - this time of the year basically requires some sort of changes, resolutions, promises...And the need of change should come from one's mind/heart not because somebody said so or "everyone does it". I ll keep my fingers crossed for all new year's resolutions of my friends but its just not how I roll :P
Happy new year to you, too!

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK