Sponsored Ad

Hip Mommy Fall Fashion


 As a busy, 30 something mother of 3 children, I find it hard to get out all the time (the children were with the grands). I do pride myself on being a woman of minimalism, and classic fashion. A pair of dark Skinny Jeans, topped with a White Tank Top and a Blue Quarter Sleeved Pinstripe Blazer. Finished off with a pair of Grey, Faux Suede Calf-high Winter boots with an Extra Large Bow was all I needed for a casual date night out with hubby. I accessorized with an Orange Bangle Bracelet for a hint of color. We went out to H Street in Washington, DC on Saturday night to a pub that serves my favorite beer, Chamay (very hard to find) and had a great night talking with the bartender about a vegetarian lifestyle and Fela Kuti.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh okay I see you! Fab! It's getting cooler but where I live,people are still in shorts.I will be glad when everyone is on the same page fashion wise.

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK