Sponsored Ad

Vegan Girl in an Non-Vegan World

So I am transitioning to a Vegan lifestyle, but recently I have had an lifestyle adjustment. I was going along on my merry little Vegan way with my children following suit to having my parents move in with me and mix the whole concept up.

You see my dad loves to cook and cooks almost every night (because I'm lazy and who doesn't love not having to cook). The problem is that he doesn't care or think two thoughts about not cooking with meats and everything else he has used over the years. His food is delicious like no other, trust me and he's the only one who can make my Liberian food the way I want it to taste.

So what is a Vegan girl living in a non Vegan world to do?

2 comments:

Ri Ri said...

I tell you what...I was Vegan for a while, but instead of looking at it from a restrictive standpoint, you might want to look at it as that you have a Vegan-influenced lifestyle. Enjoy your life! You can be healthy MOST of the time, but the world doesn't end if you enjoy a good burger or your dad's cooking once in a while. Just ask him if he could make it a once a week thing, but don't feel guilty. :) Hope this helps.

Unknown said...

It does help...all the support and advice that I can get in this non-vegan world is appreciated. I'm pretty successful most of the time (I love seafood). Come back to us Ri Ri we need you lol.

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK